RUET Admission Test 2017-2018 Circular. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) have been declared admission circular on 2nd October, 2017. Registrar of RUET signed this notice of RUET Admission Test. In this notice, all the procedure have been declared such as how to apply, how to pay admission fee online, requirements for admission in RUET etc. RUET admission notice 2017-18.
How To Apply RUET:
Students wanted to know, how to apply RUET? The steps are given bellow.
- Visit official website of RUET.
- Fill up the admission form correctly.
- You have to use roll number, registration number and year of passing of your SSC/equivalent or HSC/equivalent exam in the application form.
- Pay the application fee using Rocket (A Dutch-Bangla Bank Mobile Banking System)
Detailed procedure of online application is given bellow. Please read rest of the post.
Important Dates of RUET Admission Test 2017-2018
- Application: Starts from 10 October, 2017 to 26 October, 2017 05:00 PM
- RUET eligible candidate list: 06th November, 2017
- Admit Card Download: 10th November, 2017 to 15th November, 2017 05:00 PM
- Admission Test:
- KA group: 17th November, 2017 Friday 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- KA + KHA group: 17th November, 2017 Friday 09:00 AM to 12:10 PM
- Admission Test Result: 27th November, 2017
Requirements for RUET Admission Test
- Applicant must have to get GPA 4.00 in SSC or equivalent exam
- Applicant must have to get total GPA 18.5 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in HSC or equivalent exam in 2017
- Applicant must have to get 4.0 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and 3.5 in English differently in HSC or equivalent exam in 2017
- For GCE, applicant must have to get at least B grade in 5 subjects in O level after 2016
- For GCE, applicant must have to get at least B grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in A level
Online Application Procedure for RUET Admission Test
- Prospectus will be given at RUET website www.ruet.ac.bd/admission
- SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent exam’s roll number, registration number, and passing year will be required for application.
- A copy of studio quality image will also be required for application. Height 575 to 625 pixel, width 415 to 475 pixel, and size should be less than 100 KB.
- After submitting the application, applicant will get a bill number. Applicant must have to pay the fee within certain time using Rocket (A Dutch-Bangla bank service).
RUET Admission Test Payment Procedure
Applicant must have to pay application fee using Rocket, a Dutch-Bangla bank service which is known as mobile banking service.
- For KA group: 810 BDT
- For KA + KHA group: 910 BDT
How To Download RUET Admit Card:
Here is how to download RUET admit card for the applicants.
- Visit official website of RUET (Rajshahi University of Engineering And Technology).
- Login to your applicant account using username and password.
- Download your admit card of RUET admission test.
- Last date of downloading the admit card is 15th November, 2017.
Are you ready to download your RUET admission test admit card now? Click Here To Download Your Admit Card
RUET Admission Test 2017-2018 Circular Download
You might also like: RUET Admission Test, ruet admission circular 2017-18, ruet admission circular 2017-18
You Might Also Like: Medical Admission Test Result 2017-2018