Military Institute Of Science And Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2017-18. Circular of MIST Admission Test 2017-18 has been announced by the authority. In this circular, students can get all the process such as, how to apply online for MIST Admission and all other Military Institute Of Science And Technology Admission 2017-18 procedure.
Important Information Of MIST Admission Test 2017-18
- Online Application: Starts from 8th October, 2017 to 20th October, 2017
- Application Fee:
- A Unit: 800 BDT
- B Unit: 1100 BDT
- A+B Unit: 1100 BDT
- Admission Test:
- A Unit: 10th November, 2017 Friday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- B Unit: 10th November, 2017 Friday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- A+B Unit: 10th November, 2017 Friday from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Educational Qualification For Military Institute Of Science And Technology (MIST) 2017-18
- SSC or equivalent: Applicant must have to pass SSC or equivalent exam from science group. He/she must have to obtain at least GPA 4.00 without 4th subject out of GPA 5.00. The applicants who passed their SSC or equivalent exam in the year of 2014 or 2015, only they can apply.
- HSC or equivalent: Applicant must have to obtain at least 17 grade point in four subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. They also have to obtain at least ‘A’ grade in any tow out of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. The applicants who passed their HSC exam in the year of 2016 and 2017, only they can apply.
- The applicant must have to obtain at least ‘B’ grade in five subjects (including Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English) in ‘O’ level.
- The applicant must have to obtain at least ‘B’ grade in three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in ‘A’ level. Only the applicants who passed their ‘A’ level in 2016 and 2017 can apply.
Online Application And Payment Procedure For MIST Admission Test 2017-18
If you want to participate in MIST admission test, you’ve to apply online through MIST official website (www.mist.ac.bd). After completing online application submission, you’ll get a user ID. Now send SMS to 16222 with the user ID from your Tele-Talk prepaid mobile. You must have required balance on your phone. After completing your payment, you’ll get your password. Now download your admit card using your user ID and Password from www.mist.ac.bd.
Mark Distribution of MIST Admission Test 2017-18
|Module||Subject||Marks||Total Marks and Duration|
|I (A Unit)
|Physics||60||Total: 200 Marks
Duration: 3:00 hours
|II (B Unit)||Drawing & Architecture related topics||100||Total: 100 Marks
Duration: (3:00 + 1:00) hours
You Might Also Like: RUET Admission Test 2017-2018 Circular – RUET.AC.BD
Military Institute Of Science And Technology (MIST) Circular 2017-18