MBBS/BDS Medical Admission Test Result 2017-2018. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will publish MBBS/BDS Medical Admission Test Result within 72 hours of the exam held. On 6th October, 2017 Friday Medical Admission Test along with BDS Admission will be held all over the country. Passed candidates will be able to take medical college admission serially from the merit list. Candidates will get results by SMS and online from GreenEduBlog.com
Important Dates of Medical Admission Test 2017
- Online Application: Starts from 24/08/2017 to 16/09/2017
- Admission Test: 06/10/2017
- Admission Test Result: 09/10/2017 (Estimated Date. Because the result will be published within 72 hours of the exam.
Eligibility of Medical & BDS Admission Test 2017
- Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their SSC or equivalent exam in 2014 or 2015 and HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 or 2017.
- Applicant must have to get at least total GPA 9.00 in their SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent exams.
- Applicant must have to get more than or equal to GP 3.50 in Biology in HSC or equivalent.
You Might Also Like: RUET Admission Test 2017-2018 Circular
Medical & BDS Admission Test Result:
You’ll get an SMS automatically from DGHS after publishing the result. You may know your result even you passed or failed.
If the system above doesn’t work, please follow the link bellow to get MBBS Admission Result 2017-18
Medical Admission Test Admit Card Download
Medical Colleges, Seats and Center List
Mark Distribution in Medical Admission Test 2017-2018
- 15 * GPA of SSC or equivalent = 75 (Highest)
- 25 * GPA of HSC or equivalent = 125 (Highest)
- Written exam using MCQ system = 100
Total 300 Marks
Mark Distribution of MCQ Exam:
- Biology: 30
- Chemistry: 25
- Physics: 20
- English: 15
- General Knowledge:
- History and Culture of Bangladesh: 6
- International: 4
Total 100 Marks
Applicants must have to get at least 40 marks to pass the written MCQ exam. If an applicant doesn’t get 40 marks, he/she will be failed to get roll on merit list. Only Passed students will be in merit list.
You Might Also Like: MBBS/BDS Medical Admission Test Question Solution 2017-2018
You Might Also Like: dghs.gov.bd admission 2017-18, dghs.teletalk.com.bd result 2017-18